Challenge: Batch based process data acquisition of operating and process data from machines and equipment. Support the acquisition of raw data directly from the production level as time series data. Manage operational and production data of batch production in a central location. Ensure scalability to make it possible to implement applications of almost any size with one and the same software.
Obstacles to overcome:Along with operational improvements, one of the keys to savings and optimization is the ability to make well-founded decisions in real time. The real root of a problem only becomes visible when the process data from machines, lines, equipment and subsystems is viewed in the right context.
Solution:Use access to production data through browser with read access to all data points on the shopfloor controllers. Dashboards provide a quick and intuitive overview of key data in speedometers, line diagrams, traffic lights and maps. All asset-related operator activities are recorded and analyzed using Audit Trail.
- Higher-level system for line integration
- Transparency across all plant levels through detailed and aggregated information
- Drag-and-drop analysis using the integrated report server
- Maximum availability through optimal perspective
Track & Trace for Proces Data Analytics
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.