The waste management IoT solution enables cities and industries to manage their waste in an efficient way, reducing the environmental footprint and improving the quality of the service.
The sensors measure fill levels in bins via ultrasonic beams.
They can monitor any type of waste (mixed waste, paper, plastics, glass, clothing,bio-waste, liquids, electronics, metal….) in bins and containers of various types and sizes. The powerful cloud-based platform can be configured, to monitor and plan everyday waste management activities.
See all the bins on a digital map and via street view including capacity, waste type, last measurement, GPS location, and collection schedule or pick recognition. Monitor real-time fill level, see predictions, plan collection routes, see pick reports and deal with reports from citizens. Obtain detailed bin inventory, optimize bin location (capacity, cost), record maintenance.
- Gain greater efficiency & optimization
- Obtain high-quality service to increase citizens’ well-being
- Reduce operational costs
- Decrease environmental footprint
Smart Waste Management
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.