Challenge: Implement a manufacturing intelligence solutions at a brownfield site in the food and beverage industry. Deploy a data acquisition and analysis solutions by setting the necessary configuration parameters without having to modify any existing hardware or software and regardless of who supplied the existing control system.
Obstacles to overcome: In a smart factory, components need to communicate and interact seamlessly with existing IT and OT installations. There should be an unbroken logical chain for each customer order that can be executed automatically, start to finish. A machine should know when it needs to speed up or slow down – when it should request additional materials or refuse them. Currently, these decisions still require the experience of human operators, but in the future the machines should be able to handle them autonomously.
Solution: Development of a versatile, open solution for collecting, standardizing and evaluating data in real time. Allow operators to check relevant parameters on site and intervene immediately when necessary.
- Achieve higher operational effectiveness of the appliances
- Improved brownfield competitiveness
Smart System Diagnostics for Industrial Kitchen Appliances
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.