Challenge: Leveraging your motion control technology to deliver complete IoT solutions that make it easier and cost effective for customers to remotely monitor their assets. Fluid transfer systems tend to be in very harsh environments and fail without warning, leaving customers in a production down situation or require back up systems on site for replacement.
Obstacles to overcome: Gateway hardware costs vs. functionality.
Result: Condition based monitoring is being sold with service contracts through their distributor network and direct to some large customers. It comes along with features such as fleet management and allows for remote diagnostics of these systems.
Solution and Highlights:
- ExoEdge Gateway Software, ExoSite Murano IIoT Platform, ExoSense Application
- Device Tracking System, Single sign-on Service, Microsoft Azure Event Hub
Smart Motion Control
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.