Precision agriculture is about managing variations in the field to increase crop yield, raise productivity and reduce consumption of agricultural inputs.
Challenge:There is an opportunity to monitor injector systems used in agriculture operations to safely and accurately apply chemical solutions to crops during the growing season. To be successful the system needs to be easy to install, provide a complete end-to-end user inteface, and have a minimal upfront investment with a detailed pricing plan.
Obstacles to overcome:Connectivity Hardware integration, Migrating customers to the new system
Result:The remote tank monitoring system includes a solar panel, lithium-ion battery, and a master node that is installed on the top of fertilizer injector tanks to collect ultrasonic sensor data on liquid levels. Created ongoing SaaS monthly revenues along with a sensor and control business.
Solution and Highlights:
- ExoEdge gateway software, Exosite Murano IIoT Platform, ExoSense Application
- ExoEdge implementation on proprietary gateway
Smart Fertilize Solution for Agriculture
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.