Challenge: Distributed block-type thermal power stations for industrial and real estate objects. Develop connectivity solution for maintenance and remote control depending on environmental conditions and current power demand.
Obstacles to overcome: Application Hardware integration, Selling the need for telematics monitoring, Diverse Customer & Use Cases.
Result: Used as an internal tool not transferred onto their end customer; rather, it is included in year long service contract and monitored 24x7 by customer support. Selling the remote monitoring system as a service offering in addition to the equipment sale. This enables a continuous revenue stream in addition to the original equipment sale. This is also helping lower service costs, reducing warranty claims and increasing first time fix metrics.
- ExoEdge Gateway Software, Exosite Murano IIoT Platform, ExoSense Application
- Active weather data integration and monitoring to improve overall system performance
Remote Monitoring for Thermal Power Stations
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.