Challenge: Optimize aftermarket service for a globally installed machine base; enable remote diagnostics and solution development as well as production support in challenging situations.
Obstacles to overcome: Define a solution designed uniquely for the automation industry, certified to the highest global cybersecurity standards from both an IT requirement and a corporate policy perspective. With simple drag-and-drop usability, it’s designed to be managed, maintained and used by all non-IT people.
Solution: The Industrial Remote Access connects technicians to machines and equipment to view and control interfaces, troubleshoot equipment and install updates. With remote access, the machines are accessible from anywhere in the world and corrective maintenance can be performed remotely without costly, time-consuming on-site visits.
- Operational effectiveness with minimum downtime for troubleshooting and service support incidents
- Secure remote maintenance
Remote Maintenance Solution for Industrie 4.0 and IIoT
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.