Challenge: There is an opportunity to monitor temperature, humidity and soil conditions around friot plantations to safely and accurately apply water and chemical solutions during the growing season. To be successful the system needs to be easy to install and have a minimal upfront investment.
Obstacles to overcome: Sigfox and Lora integrations, migrating data from a legacy system to Exosite.
Result: The system includes sensors, weather station, solar panel, lithium-ion battery, and a master node that is installed at each plantation. Farmers install and monitor all of their plantation through the software interface.
Solution and Highlights:
- ExoEdge gateway software, Exosite Murano IIoT Platform, ExoSensense Application
- WxoEdge implementation on proprietary Astrum gateway Sigfox
Irrigation Solution for Fruit Plantations
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.