Challenge: A machine builder is developing a charging station for electric cars. To do this, they need a future-proof, vendor-independent communication solution.
Obstacles to overcome: The charging station must permit remote access for maintenance, monitoring and cost accounting purposes. Network communication: Communication within the e-charging station must be vendor-independent and secure.
Solution: Rather than multiple communication interface, there is a single, uniform OPC UA interface. OPC UA security mechanisms enable secure IT communication and data retrieval from the cloud.
- Interface defined only once
- Fast transmission of device updates
- Easy user management: Clear display of access authorizations through OPC UA role and rights management
- Vendor-independent communication
E-Mobility - Managing charging stations
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.