Challenge: Develop monitoring solutions for the conveying system in a automobile paint shop. Environmental conditions and general wear and tear resulted in unplanned downtimes with significant costs aggregated during breakdown of the system.
Obstacles to overcome: Define most suitable hardware installation with high data sampling rate. Utilize machine learning to search for patterns indicating wear and tear in the system to allow to schedule preventive maintenance work.
Solution: Installation of an online vibration monitoring system with machine learning in the edge. Data aggregation and analysis within edge controller.
- Prevent secondary damage in the system due
- Achieve highest product quality and quantity
- Reduce unplanned downtime and possible secondary damages
Digtal Solutions for Automotive Production Lines
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.