Challenge:Check and control heating boiler systems online at any time and from anywhere. Easy access to the most important status values and settings, comfortably read or change settings via the Internet. Set rules which status message clients wish to be informed about via SMS or Email (e.g. when the ash box needs to be emptied or also for a fault message).
Obstacles to overcome:The boiler with touch display and internet connection are required to run the digital service. Once the internet connection is established and the boiler has been activated, the system can then be accessed around the clock from anywhere using an internet-enabled mobile phone or a PC with a web browser.
Solution:Simple and intuitive operation of the boiler; Status values can be called up and changed in seconds and individual naming of the heating circuits. Status changes are transmitted directly to the user (e.g. by email or push notifications); No additional hardware necessary (e.g. internet gateway).
- Remote interaction with heating unit
- Performance optimization through big data analytics
Digital User Interface for Monitoring and Control Applications
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.