Challenge:Enable remote condition monitoring, diagnostics to the hydraulic power units (HPU) and test equipment around the world and enable customers and service teams to help keep machines up and running.
Obstacles to overcome:Connectivity hardware integration, Selling team needing to sell software on top of equipment sale.
Result:Equipment health monitoring is being sold with service contracts as an add on to the pump sale and insures connectivity and monitoring over the contract period. Service team members engage upon alerts directly through service software.
Solution and Highlights:
- ExoEdge Gateway Software, Exosite Murano IIoT Platform, ExoSense Application
- SFDC & SAP, Custom Analytics Service
Condition Monitoring for Hydraulic Units
Build your own IIoT solution following these three steps:
- Connectivity: Choose the suitable Hardware or Lean.Solution Starter Kit
- Edge Data Processing: Add the Edge Client for Continuous Data Streaming
- Asset Monitor: Enable your IIoT Solution with the Data Processing Backend
Contact us if you need assistance to put your solution together.